Neues Jahr neues Glück, ach nee Neues Patch müssen wir ja sagen. Wie Bungie auf ihrer Webseite angekündigt haben, kommt am am 13.01,15 ein weitere Patch auf das Destiny Universum zu. Wie zu erwarten ist, stehen uns einige Bugfixes und Veränderungen am Raidencountern ins Haus. Durch diesen Patch sollen nicht nur Exploits und Glichtes abgeschafft werden, nein auch bereitet sich Bungie auf den neuen Spielmodi Hardmode vor. Zu dem geht man noch auf das nächste Eisenbanner Event ein das am 13.01.15 startet und am 19.01.2015 endet. Crota’s End – Updates
• The existing Pit treasure chest reward moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger. She has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials.
• The Pit treasure chest will now contain Radiant Materials.
• Removed the physics impulse caused by exploding lanterns.
• Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter.
• Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword.
• Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger.
• Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter.
• Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits.
• Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability.
• Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active.
Vault of Glass – Updates
• Exotic weapon drops in the Vault of Glass are now Level 32.
Getting Swole in the Crucible
The Raid crew wasn’t the only team readying tweaks heading into and out of the holiday season. Our Crucible designers have a few things in the works to add some spice to the early goings of 2015.
• Asylum, The Anomaly, and The Burning Shrine maps will be added to existing Clash and Control playlist rotation.
• Iron Banner will return, with updated rewards, running from January 13th through January 19th.
Full and final details for Raid, Crucible, and Iron Banner updates will be provided as patch notes next week.
Wir verwenden Cookies auf unserer Website, um Ihnen die relevanteste Erfahrung zu bieten, indem wir uns an Ihre Vorlieben erinnern und Besuche wiederholen. Durch das Klicken auf "Akzeptieren" stimmen Sie der Verwendung ALLER Cookies zu.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.